Ingredients: INCI: Parfum or Fragrance; Naticide
Naticide is a vegetable based preservative with a Vanilla and Almond aroma. It is used to preserve cosmetic formulations and it provides good product stability and resistance to microbial contamination.
Being a natural preservative, it also accommodates to consumer demands for naturally derived cosmetic ingredients and preservative free products.
- Vegetable based ingredient with a sweet pleasant aroma.
- Its broad spectrum activity allows it to be the only preservative needed in a cosmetic formulation.
- Allows your cosmetic products to be preservative free.
- Provides your cosmetic formulations with good stability.
- Inhibits bacterial growth in your cosmetic formulations.
- It does not contain allergens included in the Official Journal of the European Union; therefore it is considered to be a non-irritant.
Appearance: Clear liquid, colourless to yellow liquid
Odour: Slight Vanilla and Almond aroma.
- In water use up to 0.6%
- Completely soluble in glycol and alcohol.
- Skin tonics; oily or dry.
- Facial creams.
- Body creams.
- Face and hand cleansers.
- Face masks.
- Body milk.
Please contact us if you would like to order quantities not listed on our site.